TS20 Two For One Twister For Short Fiber
The TS20 two for one twister for short fiber is used to produce folded yarns by twisting together two or more single yarns. This improves the yarn performance. This equipment is suitable for twisting cotton, polyester, wool, and blended yarn types.
Suitable count: Ne3/2~120/2 multi-yarn cotton yarn, polyester yarn, wool yarn and blended yarn
Spindle gauge: 200, 225, 254, 290mm
Spindle type: φ126, φ136, φ146, φ166, φ196
Spindle number of each pitch: 20, 18, 16, 14
Spindle speed: 5000~12000rpm
Max winding diameter: φ250mm
Winding copper bobbin: 3°30', 4°20', 5°57, length: 170~175mm
Max winding speed: 60 m/min
Max pitch number: 10, 9 for standard
Reversing bobbin (inner diameter*outer diameter*length): φ37.5mm×43.5 mm×170 mm
Twist (T/M): 156~2027 (special configuration is 78~1013)
Rated power (KW): 122KW
Direction of twist: S or Z twisting
Transmission mode of spindle: belt wheel secondary transmission, variable frequency stepless speed regulation
Starting mode: soft start
Operation mode: double side and single layer yarn insertion
Winding stroke: stepless and adjustable
Bobbin lifting: mechanical
Winding angle: can be set directly (stepless and adjustable)
Tensioner: capsule type
- The TS20 two for one twister for short fiber uses an automatic digital electronic control system.
- The winding unit and the spindle transmission unit are controlled by independent motors in order to ensure operation remains flexible.
- The main craft parameters are easily set using a PLC controller, thus ensuring easy operation and a low error rate.
- The winding and changing twist is synchronous to the spindle motion in order to avoid twist differences.
- The spindle lifting device prevents any slippage of the yarn layers during high speed winding in order to avoid surface damage to the spindles and yarn breakage.
- Servo control yarn guide device: the servo motor is connected to the ball screw straight connection through the use of an elastic coupling to ensure the positioning accuracy and guide reciprocating motion accuracy.
- This machine uses screw bath oil lubrication in order to reduce friction and improve the service life.
- Wide technological adaptability: The winding angle, forming length, short stroke length, and number of long and short strokes can be freely and easily adjusted in order to satisfy different product requirements.
- Various forming methods: the packing shape is cylindrical or cone cylindrical in order to meet different customer yarn formation requirements.
- This twister occupies a small area, with the floor area reduced by as much as 10% when compared to other equipment available on the market today.