Double Knit Circular Knitting Machine
The RF DK double knit circular knitting machine is used for the weaving of natural, synthetic, rayon, and blended yarns. It can also be used for weaving of other textile materials, such as roller goods, linsey-woolsey, small jacquard and blended fabrics. The structure and the appearance of the knitting machine can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
- The gear features a bath oil design to reduce the wear and noise levels, as well as improve the gear precision and service life.
- The double knit machine features a new rack design, dial cam box and sleeve synchronous displacement in order to achieve a more accurate and easier needle and vertical distance adjustment.
- The dial is equipped with two cams and the dial hub is equipped with four cams. This knitting equipment is used to weave different textiles, simply by adjusting the cam position.
- The dial gear system features a dual shaft design that offers a stable operation performance and a long service life.
- The three under-chassis of the machine are all equipped with a manual operation device for simple, time saving manual adjustment.