- In August, 1993, Zhejiang Rifa Textile Machinery Co., Ltd was established. At the beginning of the establishment, we chose to develop the two for one twisting machine, the front-end textile machinery which was a rare piece of equipment at the time in China. Meanwhile, we carried out the development of the RF series Filament Fiber Twisting Machine and Short Fiber Two for One Twisting Machine.
- Until 1996, the sales revenue of RIFA was up to 0.41 billion RMB. The economic benefit of RIFA was second in the textile machinery industry in China.
- RIFA started to develop precision machine tools in 1998, mainly manufacturing horizontal CNC lathes, vertical CNC lathes and machining centers.
- In September, 1998, we carried out business reorganization and established RIFA group. And the group established the new business model.
- In February, 2002, Zhejiang Rifa Holding Group was established.
- In 2005, the first stage of RIFA digital science park project of which the investment was 0.25 billion RMB was put into use. RIFA holding group and the subsidiary moved into the park.
- In September, 2005, the group successfully purchased Liaocheng Changrun textile machinery Co., Ltd.
- In 2007, HST50 high level terry towel loom won the third prize of science and technology progress award of China National Textile And Apparel Council. In the same year, RFJA10 air jet loom and HST50 high level terry towel loom were both listed as the extension techniques in textile industry in the 11th five year plan.
- In 2009, RFJA10 air jet loom won the third prize of science and technology progress award of China National Textile And Apparel Council.
- In 2014, RIFA modern new type textile machinery science park was put into use.
- In 2015, the independently developed Single Knit Circular Knitting Machine and Double Knit Circular Knitting Machine were successfully manufactured and realized successful test weaving.
RFJA33 air-jet terry towel loom won the second prize of science and technology progress award of China National Textile and Apparel Council.
RFJA20 air jet loom and RFJA33 air-jet terry towel loom were listed as the new extension techniques in 2015 in textile industry.
- In 2017, the National Science and Technology Support Program carried out by RIFA, the regional application demonstration project of the first generation of CNC machinery passed the acceptance successfully.
- In 2018, RIFA won two titles of R&D center of air jet loom and R&D center of water jet loom.