The RFRL40 high speed rapier loom can be used for weaving warp yarn such as sizing finished warp, no-sizing warp, twisted yarn, untwisted yarn and blended yarn.
This high speed rapier loom is directly driven by a super motor and is controlled by a switch reluctance machine speed regulating system. It realizes the production of textiles with high quality. Meanwhile, the machine is energy-saving overall with its exceptional efficiency. This rapier loom uses 15% less energy than that of traditional motors under the same weaving conditions.
Effective reed width: 190 cm, 210 cm, 220 cm, 230 cm, 250 cm, 340cm
Range of the reed width (including the wasted edge): +6cm-90cm
Staple fiber: Nm200-Nm3(Ne120-Ne1.8)
Rotational speed: 700 rpm
Crafting speed: 450-650 rpm (Depending on the reed width)
Maximum Weft Insertion Rate: 1260m/min (Depending on the reed width)
Weft selection: 1-8 colors, performing the weaving of two weft threads at the same time.
Low consumption main motor
1) The RFRL40 high speed rapier loom adopts a direct transmission chain as a replacement for the main drive clutch and the belt which can reduce the energy consumption and the failure rate, thus minimizing overall maintenance costs.
2) The operators can adjust the motor speed via the touch screen for convenient control. The operation is quite easy.
3) The main motor can realize fully automatic pick finding. The reed remains still while only the frame moves.
4) The motor adopts circulating oil cooling so as to extend the machine's useful lifetime.
2. Convenient quick change heald frames
1) Besides the normal underneath hook heald frame, the RFRL40 high speed rapier loom can also be connected with an adjusted heald frame.
2) The heald frames and the shedding mechanism can be connected quickly. The height of the frames can be directly adjusted at the top of it. The operation is easy. When changing the type of textiles, the heald frames can be removed quickly, thus improving working efficiency.
3. Quick change warp beam and quick change cloth take-up unit
The RFRL40 rapier loom can be equipped with a quick change warp beam system to reduce the beam changing time and improve the weaving efficiency.
4. Centralized lubrication
The key moving parts of the rapier loom adopts forced lubrication carried out by lubricating lines to ensure that all the moving parts will get good lubrication.
5. Well-adapted double back-rest and double take up guide roller
1) The standard configuration of the rapier loom is double back-rest and double take up guide roller, thus enabling weaving of heavy fabrics with good quality.
2) The second roller adopts modular design which can be easily removed from the rapier loom when weaving light fabrics.
6. Electronic take up and electronic let-off device
The electronic take up and let-off device are the standard configuration which is installed on the RFRL40 rapier loom. The servo motor of the two devices can be synchronous by adopting an integrated control cabinet. This design can ensure the production of textiles with good quality and no flaws.
7. Electronic selvage system and electronic weft selecting system
1) The high speed rapier loom is driven by an independent stepping motor. The electronic selvage system is installed in front of the heald frames so all the frames can be applied in jacquard weaving.
2) You can set the shed leveling time and pattern of the selvage via the microprocessor. Meanwhile, the settings can be adjusted during the running of the rapier loom. So you can see the adjusting results on the textiles immediately.
8. Transmission mechanism for high speed shedding mechanism
The shedding motion is carried out by positive dobby device which is directly driven by the super motor. The positive dobby device can be equipped with up to 20 heald frames which can satisfy the requirements of powerful shedding. It is precisely controlled by CPU and electronic speed regulating system to realize low speed pick finding etc.
9. High speed weft insertion system
1) Because of the size reduction of the guide hooks type weft insertion system and light gripper, the friction between the warp can be reduced. Thus, it can realize high speed weaving with low yarn tension. The number of of weft stop motions is reduced.
2) The freeflight weft insertion system effectively prevents damage to the warp. This system is suitable for many types of yarn.
10. All round control, advanced electronic speed regulating system
1) The RFRL40 high speed rapier loom adopts a 10 inch control interface with interactive touch screen which can store the parameters of many different textiles.
2) The microprocessor can control all the functions of the rapier loom. It can also record, analyze and store all the production data.
3) The speed of the loom can be freely set on the operation interface. The range of speed regulating is wide. And the loom can be started immediately. Meanwhile, it can realize precise orientation brake and stepless speed regulation. By adopting this control system, the breaking of the yarn and start mark can be effectively reduced to satisfy the requirements of yarns and textiles of different kinds.
|Weft mechanism||Electronic accumulator|
|Mechanical weft cutter|
|Power mechanism||The switch reluctance machine speed regulating system features energy saving and superior performance.|
|Shedding mechanism||Electronic dobby (maximally 20 frames)|
|Beating up mechanism||Separate sley, sley motion by both side conjugate cam|
|Weft insertion mechanism||Conjugate cam weft insertion|
|Let-off mechanism||Continuous AC servo electronic let off mechanism|
|Single warp beam|
|Warp flange diameter: φ1000mm、φ800mm|
|Take-up mechanism||Continuous AC servo electronic take up mechanism|
|Max cloth roller diameter: φ600mm|
|Weft density: 3-120 picks/cm|
|Selvage mechanism||Selvedge device: electronic type|
|Selvedge cutter: standard electronic type (mechanical type for option)|
|Temple: two independent temples set on both sides of the loom|
|Lubrication||Integrated bath oil lubrication+oil spray lubrication|
|Stop motion||Warp stop-motion with 6 or 8 rows of electrical contact points|
|Weft stop-motion: highly-sensitive piezoelectric sensor which features double weft resistance|
|Other stop-motion mechanisms available to stop the loom automatically if the selvedge breaks.|
|Stop-indicator: The reason that may cause the loom to stop is presented on the control panel. The 4-color light will be turned on to warn users.|
|Automatic function||Automatic loom stop at the designated point, slow-speed pick-finding, cloth-fell compensation (broken weft repair), warp tension adjustment, automatic detection, reset, loom fault resetting|
|Electric controlling||Control: multifunctional CPU control system which can control, monitor, automatically diagnose and display information.|
|Display: touch screen for two-way communication, setting or adjusting parameters, programming|