Rifa Textile Machinery Company is a corporation affiliated to Rifa Holding Group. Headquartered in Hangzhou City, Rifa Holding Group is located near West Lake. Over a decade of leap-forward development, it has owned two major businesses, one for textile machinery, the other for machine tool. Rifa Holding Group is also well known for its successful management, scientific innovation, considerate service, and good sales performance.
1. In August 1993, Rifa Textile Machinery was founded. Initially, the company researched and developed the two-for-one twister (including the RF series chemical fiber TFO twister and staple fiber TFO twister), which was spinning equipment that filled domestic void.
2. In 1995, Rifa company achieved output of 0.32 billion RMB and was included in the top 3 profit ranking for the domestic textile industries.
3. In 1996, the total output increased by another 0.09 billion RMB which made the company climb into the second place in the national profit ranking for textile industries.
4. In 1998, the company entered the field of precision machine tool. Its main products included the horizontal NC lathe, vertical NC lathe, and processing center.
5. In September 1998, the company was restructured. After restructuring, Rifa Holding Group was set up by taking a virtual operating model.
6. In March 1999, Rifa Precision Machinery Company was founded. Rifa Precision Mahcinery is the predecessor of Rifa Digital Precision Machinery Joint-Stock Company.
7. In January 2001, Rifa Digital System Company was built up in Shanghai.
8. In February 2002, Rifa Holding Group was formally inaugurated.
9. In 2005, the first phase of Rifa Digital Technology Park construction project was officially completed. Rifa Holding Group as well as its subordinate Textile Machinery Company, Precision Machinery Company, Zili Machinery Company, and Science and Technology Park Development Corporation, along with the Zhongbao Holding Group, moved into the park.
10. In September 2005, Rifa Holding Group successfully acquired Changrun Textile Machinery Company from Liaocheng city.
11. In 2006, the RFRL30 high speed rapier loom was listed in the Key Technological Innovation Program of Shandong Province. In the same year, the HST50 high quality terry towel loom was appraised as provincial scientific and technological achievement.
12. In 2007, the HST50 high quality terry towel textile won the third-class award for scientific and technological progress issued by China industrial fabrics association. In the same year, the RFJA10 series air-jet loom and HST50 high quality terry towel loom were listed in the technology popularization program of the Textile Industry Eleventh Five Year Development Plan.
13. In 2008, the company was honored as the national high-tech enterprise. Its RFRL30 high speed rapier loom was appraised as the provincial scientific and technological achievement. In the same year, the RFJA air jet loom and RFHST40 terry towel loom were listed in the 2008 Key Technological Innovation Program of Shandong Province. The RFJA10 air jet loom won the award for key technological progress in the national textile industry upgrade.
14. In 2009, the RFRL30 high speed rapier loom won the first-class award for scientific and technological progress of Liaocheng City and second-class award for scientific and technological progress issued by the industrial fabrics association. The RFJA10 air jet loom also obtained the third-class award for the scientific and technological progress issued by the industrial fabrics association.
In 2010, the RFJA11 tire cord fabric loom got listed in the First Batch of Projects for Technological Innovation Program of Shandong Province.
15. In October 2011, the company passed the re-examination for high-tech enterprises. In December of the same year, the RFJA20 air jet loom and RFHST40 towel rapier loom separately won the second- and third-class awards for scientific and technological progress issued by the textile engineering society of Shandong Province. The company was also recognized as the best partner of China Textile News.
16. In 2012, the company signed the contract for the construction project of Modern Textile Loom Technology Park. The RFTL60 high speed terry towel loom was awarded the third-class prize for scientific and technological progress issued by China Textile Machinery Association. The company was also honored as the advanced unit in the 2012 statistical survey of industrial producer prices of Shandong Province.