Principally used to weave various natural fibers(such as cotton, wool, silk, and flax), man-made fibers, and synthetic fibers, the GA731-II rapier loom can fabricate them into single-width, double-width, and multiple-width fabrics. It is especially suitable for fabricating large-width dyed fabrics.
1. The compact design makes for simple operation and easy replacement of fabrics. The loom is high automatic, suitable for a wide range of weaving applications.
2. The micro-computer control system features a liquid crystal display. It is utilized to perform various automatic functions. For example, in the event of warp and weft breakage, the loom can be automatically stopped. Further benefits of this control system include automatic pick finding, fault detection, and weft picking.
3. The rapier loom adopts the positive dobby shedding system in which the shedding motion is created by the movement of the heald frame. Dependant on the fabric weaving design, we can use the pre-designated punched paper or pre-set program to control the rising and lowering movement of the heald frame. This shedding mechanism also can be equipped with the electronic dobby.
4. The weft drawing-in mechanism features two rapiers and one weft pick feeder on one side of the loom. Weft insertion is carried out by an assembly of conjugate cam, flexible rapier band, and weft gripper. One gripper carries the weft pick to the center of warp width. Meanwhile the other gripper moves from the opposite side to the center. The two grippers meet and the weft pick is transferred from one gripper to the other. The whole drawing-in process is controlled by the optimized, high-precision conjugate cam, which regulates the motion of the rapier and ensures consistent high tension of the weft pick, reliable weft transfer, and stable operating at high rotational speed.
5. The weft beating mechanism is constructed of the conjugate cam driving the shortened sley(weaver's reed) sword. The inertial force encountered by the dents of the reed to push the weft forward into the fell during beat up. Compared to other motions, the inertial motion does not generate impact or require any energy consumption. Likewise, the motion of conjugate cam utilized in the weft drawing-in process is also transferred by the movement of the shortened sley sword. This motion transmission assembly ensures sufficient beat-up force when weaving high-density and heavy-weight fabrics.
6. The positive-type warp let-off mechanism adopts the multiple regulatory systems to ensure the warp is evenly let-off under consistent tension.
7. The cloth take-up mechanism is constructed of the worm wheel, worm screw, and chain wheel, which transmits torque necessary to drive the take-up roll for continuous winding-forward of the fabric.
8. The weft color selection system allows maxim 8 different colors of weft to be woven. The electronic weft selection device and mechanical weft selection device are both for options.
9. The power of the 4kw main motor is transmitted to other mechanisms of the loom via the electromagnetic brake and clutch. Work in cooperation with electrical control system, the electromagnetic brake and clutch can precisely control the motion of start up, stop at a designated location, and inching forward.
10. The rapier loom comes with a leno selvedge twisting device, which can work in cooperation with selvedge tuck-in device or selvedge melting device.
11. Oil bath lubrication is applied to the main transmission wheel while forced lubrication method is adopted to lubricate the bearing of the pendulum shaft. Sealed bearing is used on the parts where oil bath lubrication is rendered unusable.
|Reed Width||Nominal reed width; 150, 190, 210, 230, 260, 280, 320, 340, 360, 380, 420, 440, 460|
|Loom Speed||190cm (approximate reed width) 312~430rpm|
|280cm (approximate reed width) 232 ~320rpm|
|320cm(approximate reed width) 224 ~300rp|
|380cm(approximate reed width) 195 ~280rpm|
|Yarn Number(Range)||Staple Fiber:5 ~500 Filament Fiber: 1.7 ~500|
|Maximum Weft Insertion Rate||1000m/min~1200m/min|
|Weft Density (Range)||30 ~800picks/10cm|
|Warp Beam Disc Diameter||800cm|
|Maximum Cloth Take-up Diameter||550cm|
|Weft Selection||Electronic weft selection 4/6/8 colors||Mechanical Weft Selection|
|Warp Let-off||Positive, continuous warp let-off||Electronic Warp Let-off|
|Take-up||Positive, continuous take-up||Electronic Winding-in, External Winding-in Device|
|Warping Stop Device||Electrical contact point type|
|Automatic Weft Pick Finding System||Automatic pick finding and weft bar|
|Shedding Mechanism||Dobby Shedding|
|Electrical Control System||Single chip micro-computer control|
|Weft Beat-up Mechanism||Conjugate Cam|
|Weft Drawing-in||There are two rapiers on either side of the loom while only one weft insertion device is fitted to the one side of the said loom. One rapier carries the weft pick halfway across the warp width where the other rapier picks it up and pulls it the rest of the way. The motion of the rapier is created by the conjugate cam.|
|Weft Protector||Piezoelectric transducer for weft detection|
|Selvedge type||Leno selvedge. In addition to the selvedge forming device, the loom also can be equipped with selvedge tuck-in device and selvedge melting device.|
|Maximum quantity of heald frames||20pcs|
|Lubrication System||The main transmission mechanism is lubricated by oil bath. For other mechanisms, lubricating oil is forced into them on a regular basis.|
Drawing on decades of loom manufacturing experience, we now bring a proven design of GA731 rapier loom to the weaving industry. This desirable loom incorporates new, mature technology which explains why it can have such unique features as stable performance, simple operation, multiple functions, and high price performance ratio.
To fulfill the market demand while considering the diverse features of different fabrics, we have developed several series of special looms on the basis of GA731 type. These include jacquard loom, jute loom, industrial fabric loom, sunscreen fabric loom, and net fabric loom, among various others. All the said machines have been well commented by our clients. Additionally, our loom can be custom built to your individual requirements.
|Reed Width (cm)||150,190, 210, 230, 260, 280, 320, 360, 380, 460|
|Weft Density||Mechanical Take-up: 3~68picks/cm Electronic Take-up:3~120picks/cm|
|Cloth Roll Diameter||550mm|
|Weft Insertion Rate||1000m /Min ~ 1200m/Min|
|Flange Disk (Weft Beam) Diameter||800mm / 1000mm|
GA731 rapier loom can weave all kinds of natural fiber, rayon and synthetic filament. It is most suitable for weaving such fabrics as wool fabric, linen, silk, cotton, chemical fiber, sunscreen fabric, jute, glass fiber, flat yarn, jacquard, and leno, involved in the fields of furnishings, upholstery, tourism, civil engineering, and industry.
|Reed Width||150, 190, 210, 230, 260, 280, 320, 360, 380, 460(cm)|
|Speed||150cm(approximate reed width) 320~430 RPM|
|190cm(approximate reed width) 312~430 RPM|
|280cm(approximate reed width) 232~320 RPM|
|320cm(approximate reed width) 224~300 RPM|
|380cm(approximate reed width) 195~280 RPM|
|Weft Insertion Rate||1000m/minute ~ 1200m/minute|
|Weft Density||Mechanical Take-up: 3~68 picks/cm
Electronic Take-up: 3~120 picks/cm
|Shedding Device||Mechanical Dobby/ Electronic Dobby (20 shafts Max)
|Let-off & Take-up||Let-off: Mechanical /Electronic
Take-up: Mechanical /Electronic
|Weft Beating||Conjugated cams with double drive on both sides|
|Weft Insertion||Slay driven by conjugate cam|
|Weft Beam||Single / Double
Flange Disk Diameter: 800mm /1000mm
|Cloth roller||Diameter 550mm|
|Power||Total consume< 4.6kw|
|Control||Computer control system|
|Weft Selection||Electronic weft selector|
|Function||Automatic weft pick finding. Sometimes there are too many threads passing through one dent of the reed causing reed marks left in the fabric. There are many other types of marks incurred by the fabric during loom starting or sudden stop. This series of loom can very well prevent those marks.|
|Reed Width (cm)||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||D(mm)||E(mm)|
Fabric Weave Equipment | Textile Machine Manufacturer | Spinning Device